The printable lines below show fractions marked off at halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths. Some of the printable pages have the fractions annotated and some are "blank" so that they can be used for exercise purposes.
Printable fraction lines
These documents show multiple fractions on a single line and help with comparing fractions and with equivalent fractions. The annotations can be "toggled" on or off so they can also be used for exercises.
Blank fraction lines
- Blank - Halves and Thirds
- Blank - Fourths and Fifths
- Blank - Sixths
- Blank - Eighths
- Blank - Ninths
- Blank - Tenths
- Blank - Twelfths
- Blank - Halves thru' Twelfths - Ordered
- Blank - Halves thru' Twelfths - Not Ordered (jumbled)
Bigger Range - Spanning Three Whole Numbers
Combination - Spanning Two Whole Numbers (Landscape)
- Blank - Halves, Thirds, Fourths. Fifths, Sixths
- Blank - Sixths, Sevenths, Eighths, Ninths, Elevenths, Twelfths
Note: The titles on these documents do not print so that they can be used for exercises.
Combination - Spanning Multiple Whole Numbers (Landscape)
- Blank: Halves, Thirds, Fourths, Fifths, Sixths (alternatively used for skip counting)
- Blank: Sevenths, Eighths, Ninths, Elevenths, Twelfths (alternatively used for skip counting)
- Blank: Sixteenths
You will also find a number of fraction lines/ fractions sheets listed here.
Printing the fraction lines
Click the links above to preview the different fraction lines and then use the Print Number Line option to print as many copies as required.
Note: If you don't see the type of fraction line you need then please contact us and let us know. We especially like to add resources based on feedback and requests from their users.