Rounding Matching Cards Generator
You will find more Rounding Worksheets Here
... and more Generators Here.
Use the options above to print out create as many different pairs of cards as you wish. Lay the cards out face up and ask students to pick up matching pairs. Note: You might be able to think of other similar games that the cards can be used for.
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The Rounding Activity above is aligned (or partially aligned) with standard 4NBT03 from the Common Core Standards For Mathematics (see the truncated extract below) as are the resources listed below.
Use place value understanding to round multi-digit whole numbers to any place.
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Generalize place value understanding for multi-digit whole numbers
- Multiplying by 10 & by 100 (From Examples/ Guidance)
- Comparing Place Values: 206 is not 260! (From Examples/ Guidance)
- How To Round Large Numbers (Over One Million) (From Examples/ Guidance)
- How To Round To The Nearest 1000 (From Examples/ Guidance)
- Number Line from 1000 to 6000 (five lines on page) (From Number lines)
- Number Line from 6000 to 10000 (four lines on page) (From Number lines)
- Line from 1950 - 2030 (2 lines on page - usable as a time line showing years) (From Number lines)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands : 16 per page (From Charts)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands : 4 per page (From Charts)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands (From Charts)
- Place Value Chart: Hundred Thousands (From Charts)
- Place Value Chart: To Billions (From Charts)
- Place Value Chart: Thousands (From Charts)
- Comparing numbers (up to 9,999) (From Worksheets)
- Place Value (numbers to 9,999) (From Worksheets)
- Rounding numbers to nearest 1000 (From Worksheets)
- Number System (From Games)