Rounding Matching Cards Generator
You will find more Rounding Worksheets Here
... and more Generators Here.
Use the options above to print out create as many different pairs of cards as you wish. Lay the cards out face up and ask students to pick up matching pairs. Note: You might be able to think of other similar games that the cards can be used for.
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The Rounding Activity above is aligned (or partially aligned) with standard 4NBT03 from the Common Core Standards For Mathematics (see the truncated extract below) as are the resources listed below.
Use place value understanding to round multi-digit whole numbers to any place.
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Generalize place value understanding for multi-digit whole numbers
- Multiplying by 10 & by 100 (From Example/Guidance)
- Comparing Place Values: 206 is not 260! (From Example/Guidance)
- How To Round Large Numbers (Over One Million) (From Example/Guidance)
- How To Round To The Nearest 1000 (From Example/Guidance)
- Number Line from 1000 to 6000 (five lines on page) (From Number line)
- Number Line from 6000 to 10000 (four lines on page) (From Number line)
- Line from 1950 - 2030 (2 lines on page - usable as a time line showing years) (From Number line)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands : 16 per page (From Chart)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands : 4 per page (From Chart)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart: Hundred Thousands (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart: To Billions (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart: Thousands (From Chart)
- Comparing numbers (up to 9,999) (From Worksheet)
- Place Value (numbers to 9,999) (From Worksheet)
- Rounding numbers to nearest 1000 (From Worksheet)
- Number System (From Game)