Drag and Drop the answers on the right to match them with the fractions (the
white bits) shown in the pictures.
In other words: Click and hold the button down while moving the answer. Release
the button when the answer is over the shape.
The resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (3NF01) re: Common Core Standards For Mathematics as the Fractions game shown above.
Understand a fraction 1/b as the quantity formed by 1 part when a ...
Math Games From The BBC
- Identifying Fractions (1 of 6) - with half, thirds, fourths, and fifths
- Identifying Fractions (2 of 6) - with fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths
- Identifying Fractions (3 of 6) - with twelfths, fifteenths, sixteenths, and twentieths
- Identifying Fractions (4 of 6) - requiring shading for half, thirds, fourths, fifths
- Identifying Fractions (5 of 6) - requiring shading for fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, twelfths
- Identifying Fractions (6 of 6) - requiring shading for twelfths, fifteenths, sixteenths, twentieths
- Identifying Fractions e.g. What fraction is shaded?
- Writing Fractions e.g. 2/ 5, two fifths
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Develop understanding of fractions as numbers